mandag 31. oktober 2011

Stephanie 7: Stephanie er bekymret for at jeg ikke har skrevet

Hi honey,
Good morning my love, how are you doing with work ? some days now I have not hear from you ,I hope that everything is ok.just to let you know that i miss you so much honey.see you soon my love,have a nice weekend , your baby Stephanie

Jeg må ærlig inrømme at jeg har slitt litt med kreativiteten i det siste, derfor mått jeg ta internett til hjelp. Heldigvis finnes det nettsider med hvor man kan finne kjærlighetsbrev, ferdig skrevet:)



Hi Steph.

I had to rush back to work a few days ago. Luckily I got internet connection at a small cabin we took shelter in. Don't have much time, but I wrote you a little letter:


My dear Steph,

Thank you so much for lifting my spirits this afternoon with a quick mail. My heart is overflowing with
love for you. I miss you desperately.
 
Steph, I care for you with all my heart. I adore you with all my heart. I have cherished and adored all that
you have shared with me, the gentle touch of your hands, your warm hugs, your loving and sensual kisses, the
feel of your soft and smooth skin, the thrill of holding your hand. I am amazed at what you do to my heart.
 
Stephanie, I long for you. I long to see your love and adoration in your eyes. I long to feel the comfort and peace
of your loving arms. I long to feel the sensual passion of your kisses. I long to feel the love and desire of
your tender touch. I long to swim in the warm, gentle sea of your love, to be surrounded by it, to be enveloped
 in it, to draw strength from it. I long to hold you close and never let you go.
   
With all the love of a longing heart,
 
TG

Da lettet stemninga i det vest-Afrikanske hjem igjen. Jeg fikk svar umiddelbart, for første gang har hun byttet emne på eposten hun sendte til: THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET MAIL


Thanks for your sweet mail honey. i know now that even if the whole world were to crumble, you will be my wedge, and i only now sleep and wake of you and feel you all around me and i can feel it so strongly that my spirit is gone ahead to be with you and i am just here in my body, how i will love to sleep and wake up in your sweet and lovely arms, i will only go to sleep now knowing that i will meet you in my dreams and hold you tight there and lips to lips would i have contact with you, be there always for me and i tell you that you have now just the keys to my heart of hearts, i will always love and care for you, kissssssssssss and hugssssss, looking forward to hear from you very soon.Stephanie


Jeg skal ta meg litt på tak nå, og få ut resten jeg har liggende de neste dagene. Stay tuned!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar